What is a managed service provider?
A managed service provider (MSP) supports your company’s network, infrastructure and other technology needs. To use a metaphor, it does the heavy lifting so your in-house team can focus on improving and growing your business. Some offer an all-in-one platform and others customize the services to fit the client’s business.
MSPs proactively work to keep your network up and running 24/7/365 without interruption. MSPs can fix breaks and create solutions for avoiding them. Partnering with one will get the most productivity out of your business.
Managed Service Providers:
- Start with the setting up of your ITIL (internet technology infrastructure library)
- Monitor and protect all your endpoints (devices, computers), data and infrastructure (servers)
- Proactively monitor and patch manage to prevent disruption
- Trains your team about cyber security
- Gives you technology leadership guidance