Career Overview: Systems Analyst
The Systems Analyst will resolve complex customer account support needs in the Managed Services department. This role is customer facing and requires exceptional customer service skills. The Systems Analyst will work with various internal, external, technical, and business organizations. This position will entail learning to support multiple services across many system configurations and requires the ability to work after-hours on high-severity issues when they arise.
Systems Analyst Responsibilities
- Process service requests as they arrive through direct client call, email, ticketing system, or face-to-face contact
- Create new tickets in ticketing system and obtain and evaluate all relevant information for service issues and requests, according to procedures
- Identify and investigate client issues and provide immediate solutions when applicable
- Fully test all solutions after implementation
- Assist new client on-boarding processes
- Maintain client monitoring dashboards and reporting
- Assemble hardware and installs or deletes software
- Adhere to company, Managed Services, and client processes
- Accurately track time spent on client issues and projects
- Provide consistent, accurate and timely updates to team members, stakeholders, and management on the status and issues surrounding assigned work.
- Work cooperatively across departments to gather issue information and drive to resolution
- Meet or exceed responses and resolutions for all client Service Level Agreements
- Escalate client support tickets that cannot be remedied quickly to appropriate resource following the escalation process and procedures
- Maintain Managed Services client relationships
Systems Analyst Technical Responsibilities
- Performs client support, troubleshooting, and maintenance (ticket resolution)
- Participate in 24/7/365 on-call NOC/SOC rotation, which includes night and weekend shifts, resolve critical system issues
- Resolve technology issues relating, but not limited to:
- Azure Active Directory
- LAN/WAN connectivity
- Networking (Cisco Meraki)
- Microsoft O365 Office Suite
- Windows Desktop operating systems
- Mobile devices
- Third party applications with the assistance of the vendors support staff
- Microsoft Azure Management Portals o Enterprise Identity Management
- Provide clients with timely written and oral updates regarding their support cases.
- Create or update documented policies and procedures for the use of technical staff when new issues occur that may impact multiple users.
- Monitor clients’ infrastructure leveraging standard remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools
- Develop new technical skills and learn industry knowledge as required
- Other duties as assigned
To apply for this position or for more information, please send your resume and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Systems Analyst.